Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has decide to employ talented and experts on the vacant posts of Steno Typist. There are a total number of 43 Vacancies for the posts of Steno Typist. Applications can be submitted through the portal page on the website www.suratmunicipal.gov.in. The due date of application is 14th October 2019. To get the furter information about the pay scale, selection process, age limit, etc. check the notification specified below.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Steno Typist|
|Number of vacancies||43|
|Last Date to apply||14th of October 2019|
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Steno Typist (Gujarati) – 21
- Steno Typist (English) – 22
Last Date to Apply: 14th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
Application Fees: For all candidates Rs. 50/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14th October 2019.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the application online through the portal of the organization.
- Before filling the form read the instructions given and then go next.
- Details should be about the candidate name, address, qualifications and much more.
- And now upload the photo with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees in favor of the organization and submit the application by the last date.
- Keep print copy safely for future requirements.
NOTE: Take it a serious part of the application to visit the website time and again.