State Level Police Board Recruitment 2019: State Level Police Recruitment Board invites the eligible and educated candidate to apply for 2000 Vacancies on the posts of Data Entry Operator, Assistant, UDA-cum-Accountant. Interested and the desired candidate can fill the online form on or before 30th June 2019. The candidate should read the paragraph below to know about the application process, posts name with their numbers, etc.
State Level Police Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator, Assistant, UDA-cum-Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||2000|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
State Level Police Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Name of The Posts:
- UDA-cum-Accountant – 200
- Stenographer Gr.-III – 200
- Lower Division Assistant – 200
- Bench Assistant – 200
- Typist – 200
- Data Entry Operator – 400
- Copyist – 200
- Office Peon – 200
- Chowkidar – 200
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate wishes to become part of the organization should have 08th/12th/B.Com/Graduation Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Practical Test and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 35000/- (Post 1,2) per month
- Rs. 30000/- (Post 3-5) per month
- Rs. 10000/- (Post 6) per month
- Rs. 9000/- (Post 7-9) per month
Application Fees: Read the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 13-06-2019.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Level Police Board Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online form on the official website
- Fill the accurate and authentic details of the applicant as per the instructions.
- Upload the required documents along with the signature and photograph.
- Submit the online application form on or before the due date.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously check the notification section time to time on the official website.