SECURITY PRINTING PRESS Recruitment: SECURITY PRINTING PRESS is a unit owned by Govt. Of India and has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to hire experienced and energetic aspirants for engagement as “Consultant” to fill up the 86 various posts vacant in the control, printing and engineering department. If you are interested in SPP recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding Consultant recruitment.
SECURITY PRINTING PRESS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||SECURITY PRINTING PRESS|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||86|
|Last Date to Apply||20 May 2020|
SECURITY PRINTING PRESS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: SECURITY PRINTING PRESS
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant (Control) – 64
- Consultant (Printing) – 09
- Consultant (Engineering) – 07
- Consultant (Resource Management) – 06
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have been Central Government/SPMCIL/PSU retired employees having experience of post-printing operations, web offset machines, handling breakdown works, etc.
Last Date To Apply:
- The final date for submission of offline application form is 20 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Job contenders will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
- For the post of Consultant, chosen candidates will get Rs.30000 – Rs.40000 per month.
Application Fees: Check the official site of SECURITY PRINTING PRESS to know this structure.
Age criteria: Aspirants should be less than 65 years of age. Further age exemption will be given to the reserved category by the SECURITY PRINTING PRESS.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit http://spphyderabad.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for SECURITY PRINTING PRESS Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to http://spphyderabad.spmcil.com and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- For filling up online application form download the form from the Recruitment and Career Section.
- Fill the application form and attach self-attested copies of certificates in
support of educational qualification, age, and experience.
- Also, attach the latest photograph in passport size.
- Send the application form through speed post before the last date to General Manager, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad, Mint Compound, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 063
NOTE: to get more information and for any query about this recruitment, you can contact on 91-40-23253606 Fax:(+)91-40-23456687 email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|