Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019: Supreme Court of India decided to choose the 66 skilled and efficient candidates for vacant posts of Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, and Court Assistant. Offline as well as online applications are invited for this purpose and the due date for the application is 24th & 14th October 2019. For more details read the below-given article.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Job||Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, and Court Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||66|
|Last Date to apply||24th & 14th October 2019|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Supreme Court of India
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Personal Assistant 35
- Personal Assistant – 23
- Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) – 08
Last Date to Apply: 24th & 14th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to have a Graduation Degree/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Computer Knowledge Test, Shorthand Test (English), Technical Aptitude Test, Practical Aptitude Test, Typing Speed Test and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 47600/- (Post 1), Rs. 44900/- (Post 2,3) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 300/- (Post 1,2)
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/EX-S/PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age less than 32 years (Post 1), 27 years (Post 2) and 18-30 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st September 2019.
Official Website: www.sci.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019:
- An applicant is required to through the website www.sci.gov.in
- And fill in the application form the complete details.
- Then pay the fees and submit the application by the due date.
- In the case of post 3, the applicant is required to make an application on the application format given on the website.
- Put the complete details and post to the following address.Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110201.
NOTE: Check out the latest updates on the website.