School Education Department Punjab Recruitment: School Education Department, Punjab has liberated an employment notification for the recruitment of 2364 ETT Teacher vacancies. The department invites applications from skilled and capable aspirants to fill up the various posts by the applicants who are looking for a teaching career. Interested candidates can read this advertisement carefully to know about the application process, application fees, selection procedure, pay scale, etc, and various other details regarding this recruitment.
School Education Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||School Education Department Punjab|
|Name of the Job||Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)|
|Number of Vacancies||2364|
|Last Date to Apply||9 July 2020|
School Education Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: School Education Department of Punjab
Name of The Posts: ETT ( Elementary Teacher Training)
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission will start from 6th March 2020 and interested candidates need to apply on or before 9 July 2020.
- Interested candidates should have completed 12th and Graduation with ETT/ Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)from a recognized university/board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, personal interview after proper verification of documents.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary of Rs.10300 per month.
1. Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs.1000 as application fees.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs.500 as application fees.
3. No application fee is to be paid by Ex-servicemen candidates.
Age criteria: Interested candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 37 years counted from 1.1.2020. As per the organizational rules, relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates of reserved category.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
How To Apply For School Education Department Recruitment Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official site mentioned above and click on the career section and fill all the necessary fields in the application form.
- Enter all the details correctly and completely.
- You need to pay the application fees online before the last date.
- Attach your latest pp size photograph and digital signature.
- Submit the application form before the due date.
- Take a print out of the application form.
NOTE: You are informed that School Education Department Punjab has released 700 new vacancies from march 2020 so apply as soon as possible.