State Bank of India Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India, one of the most leading bank in the banking sector of India has decided to hire the capable and educated candidates for 76 Vacancies on the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. The due date to catch the online form is 12th August 2019 and the criteria to apply for the post will elapse after it. For more information, candidates are suggested to view the below-given notification carefully.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of vacancies||76|
|Last Date to apply||12-08-2019|
State Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) (TEGS-VI) – 01
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist) (MMGS-III) – 11
- SME Credit Analyst (Structuring) (MMGS-III) – 04
- SMG Credit Analyst (MMGS) – 10
- Credit Analyst (MMGS-III) – 30
- Credit Analyst (MMGS-II) – 20
Last Date to Apply: 12th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have Graduation Degree or BE/B.Tech with CA/CFA/MBA/PGDM from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Shortlisting and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 68680 to 76520/- (Post 1), Rs. 42020 to 51490/- (Post 2 to 5) and Rs. 31705 to 45950/- (Post 6) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 750/-
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the maximum of 45 years (Post 1), 23-35 years (Post 2-4,6) and 25-35 years (Post 5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 :
- Fill the online application form on the official website.
- Put the details in it including the name, address, qualifications, and other particulars.
- Upload the photograph, signature and other relevant documents.
- Pay the fees and last submit the application before the ending of its due date.
NOTE: Applicant must keep himself in the touch with the latest updates.