State Bank of India Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India a leading bank in the Indian banking sector invites applications through the recruitment notification released for the purpose of 56 Vacant posts of Bank Medical Officer. And the bank invites the qualified candidates to apply Online for the above posts. The due date for fill up of form is 19th September 2019. For further details, check the below-specified article.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Bank Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||56|
|Last Date to apply||19th September 2019|
State Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Bank Medical Officer – 56
Last Date to Apply: 19th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have MBBS degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Shortlisting and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 31705 to 45950/- per month.
- For General and Obc category candidates Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 125/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st March 2019.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Follow the similar steps i.e. initially visit to the web page.
- Put the details in the relevant columns after take a deep read to the important points.
- Upload the white background photograph along with a signature.
- Pay the fees in the manner fixed by the organization.
- In the end, submit it on the portal and take out the print of it.
- Retain the print page for a further requirement and it is not necessary to send the hard copy of the form at any address.
NOTE: Try to get the regular updates.