Sambalpur District Co-Operative Central Bank Odisha Recruitment: Sambalpur District Co-Operative Central Bank Odisha has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The bank has 30 vacancies open for the post of Peon which needs to be filed by the permanent residents of Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh, Jharsuguda districts. This bank is one of the leading banks in the co-operative sector so submit your applications online and get yourself secured.
Sambalpur District Co-Operative Central Bank Odisha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sambalpur District Co-operative Central Bank, Odisha|
|Name of the Job||Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||25 May 2020|
Sambalpur District Co-Operative Central Bank Odisha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sambalpur District Co-operative Central Bank, Odisha
Name of The Posts:
- Support Staff(Peon) – 30
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 25 MAy 2020 and the starting date of application form submission is 6 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam for the post of Peon.
- For the post of Support Staff(Peon), chosen candidates will get Rs.16600 – Rs.52400 per month.
- Rs.700 for GEN/OBC candidates.
- Rs.400 for SC/ST/PH/ExSm candidates.
Age criteria: The age limit for SDCCB Recruitment is 21 – 32 years counted from 1 April 2020. The bank officials will give age relaxation to reserved category aspirants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit sambalpurdccb.com
Important Instructions to apply for SDCCB Odisha Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to sambalpurdccb.com and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a domicile of Odisha state.
- Submit the application form before the last date to the above mentioned official site. NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment regarding the date of the written exam and much more, you need to visit the above mentioned official site