Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019: It is being to inform you that Samagra Shiksha decided to appoint 16 hands on the vacant posts of Primary and Upper School Teachers in the organization. Candidate can submit the application in the Offline mode on the format prescribed for this purpose. And the application can be reached to the office of an organization by 03rd October 2019. For detailed information read the article specified below carefully.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Samagra Shiksha|
|Name of the Job||Primary and Upper Primary School Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||16|
|Last Date to apply||03rd October 2019|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Samagra Shiksha
Name of The Posts:
- Primary and Upper Primary School Teachers – 16
Last Date to Apply: 03rd October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant may have 12th or Graduation with D.Ed/D.EI.Ed/B.EI.Ed/B.Ed & TET from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 24000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.daman.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant should fill the details in the application form the format of which can be obtained on website of an organization.
- Then after that, paste the latest photograph with the signature in the application form.
- The contents included in the form must be especially about the name, address, qualifications, age, caste. etc. of the applicant.
- In the end, check the completeness of the application and send it to the address specified below. Office of the State Project Director (SS)/Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Secretariat Moti Daman
- Also, retain a copy of the form for further references.
NOTE: Candidate should get important notifications from the web portal of the organization.