Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) offered a golden opportunity to those who are diploma holders and want to build their career in the technical field. The organization fixed 11th October 2019 as the due date to submit the application. For detailed information of the post, check the article given below in a careful manner.
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||463|
|Last Date to apply||11th October 2019|
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee – 302
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) – 08
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) – 153
Last Date to Apply: 11th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate should hold 10th with Diploma in Engineering/ ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test and Trade Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 16800 to 24110/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 15830 to 22150/- (Post 3) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 250/- (Post 1-2) and Rs. 150/- (Post 3) per month.
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Departmental candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 28 years (Post 1), 30 years (Post 2) and 28 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 11th of October 2019.
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Important Instructions to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants must fill the application form through the official site
- Put the exact and complete details of the applicant as per the instructions prescribed.
- Upload the important documents with signature and photograph in it.
- Pay the application fees in the desired manner.
- Submit an application on the portal by the due date.
NOTE: There is a requirement to visit the website again and again to have important notifications.