SAIL Recruitment :- A wide range of job opportunities have been announced by Steel Authority of India Limited on full time basis against its official notification “SAIL Recruitment 2017“, inviting application forms for the same. The unveiled notification states that there are as many as 46 vacancies for the posts of Nurse with job locations all over India. All the eligible candidates must note that they can attend the walk-in interview on or before 25-09-2017 to grab this amazing opportunity.
SAIL Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Nurse|
|Number of posts||46|
|Last Date of Application||25-09-2017|
SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 46
No. of posts & their name :
- Nurse – 46
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed second year examination of GNM course or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Visit the official website for details regarding age limit.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to attend the walk-in interview is 25-09-2017.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from there.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, self attested xerox copies, two passport size photographs and filled in application form (if required).
- The details of venue are as given below :
Steel Authority of India Limited Durgapur Steel Plant
We have provided you all the information about SAIL Recruitment for 46 Nurse Posts at www.sail.co.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.sail.co.in for further details.
View the official notification of the recruitment.