Rural Development Department Jharkhand Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the Rural Development Department Jharkhand for 07 Posts Of Assistant, Computer Operator, etc.. The willing candidates can secure their job by submitting an offline application to the concerned address form before the ending date i.e. 7 August 2020. To get further information about the various details under this recruitment, you must read the complete article mentioned below.
Department of Rural Development Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rural Development Department Jharkhand|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Computer Operator, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||7 August 2020|
Department of Rural Development Jharkhand Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rural Development Department Jharkhand
Name of The Posts:
- Officer(Upper Secretary) – 02
- Executive Engineer – 01
- Assistant Forest Guard – 01
- Assistant – 01
- Computer Programmer – 01
- Accountant – 01
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit an offline application is 7 August 2020.
- Candidates who are looking for the job should have done B.Com/Graduation in relevant field/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech from a reputed college/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and Efficiency Test.
- Officer(Upper Secretary) – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month + Grade pay of Rs.6600
- Executive Engineer – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month + Grade pay of Rs.6600
- Assistant Forest Guard – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- Assistant – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 per month + Grade pay of Rs.2400
- Computer Programmer – Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- Accountant – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 per month + Grade pay of Rs.2400
Application Fees: Visit the official site of RDD to know the application fee.
Age criteria: The age criteria for all the posts is the maximum age limit of 35 years. Further age relaxation will be offered by concerned Officials of RDD to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: https://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in
How To Apply For Rural Development Department Jharkhand Recruitment Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site mentioned above and read the guidelines prescribed by the department.
- Fill the application form as per the guidelines with utmost attention and care.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also paste a photograph of yours with a signature in small letters.
- Submit the form timely to State MGNREGA, Rural Development Department, !st Floor, FFP Bhavan, Dhurva, Ranchi – 834004
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, visit the official site.