Revenue Department Recruitment 2020:Revenue Department Karnataka has come up with an exciting opportunity of employment for the candidates looking to get a job. Recruitment is to be held for filling 127 vacancies for the post of Village Accountant for multiple locations. The candidates have to make sure that they are eligible as per the criteria specified by the organization.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||127|
|Last Date to Apply|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Chikkamangluru: 50 Posts
- Davanagere: 18 Posts
- Chitradurga: 59 Posts
Educational Qualifications: 12th pass candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment and get the job finally if they qualify the process of selection.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Personal Interview and Merit list of the candidates will the basis for selection.
Pay Scale: Rupees 21,400-42,000 will be paid t0 the selected candidates as per month salary upon appointment.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay the application fee as per their category. The fee for the candidates of General and OBC category is 200 Rupees. The same fee to be paid by the candidates of SC/ ST Category is 100 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between the specified upper and lower age limit only. The same is 18-35 years.
- Chikkamangluru: www.Chikkamangluru-va.kar.nic.in
- Davanagere: www.Davanagere-va.kar.nic.in
- Chitradurga: www.Chitradurga-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates need to go to the concerned official website of Revenue Department Karnataka provided above.
- Fill the form with all the details asked accurately.
- The Fee is to be paid online and the candidates need to make sure to upload all the required credentials in specified size and format.
- After the candidate have completed all the above, the application form is to be submitted finally.
NOTE: The candidates can apply for the recruitment till:
- Chikkamangluru: 20/03/2020
- Davanagere: 27/02/2020
- Chitradurga: 21/02/2020