Revenue Department Recruitment 2019: Revenue Department, Hassan has released a notification signifying the need for 21 educated and skilled candidates for the post of Village Accountant. The person desired to apply can make an application through the official link available on the official website www.hassan-va.kar.nic.in. The due date for the Online application of the post is 01st July 2019 and deadline after it. The complete details about the age limit, application fees, selection process, pay scale, etc. will be obtained after the readout of the below-given article.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last Date to apply||01st July 2019|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant – 21
Last Date to Apply: 01st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must hold 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview and Merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21400 to 42000/- per month.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 300/-
- For 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-I candidates Rs. 25/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.hassan-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the details in the online application form on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details as per the instructions.
- Upload the scanned copies of the qualification documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The applicant should go to the web page of the organization time and again for the latest updates.