Revenue Department Recruitment 2019: With great enthusiasm, we would like to inform our readers about the recruitment notification released by the Revenue Department. The department invites the applications for the 58 Vacant posts of Village Accountant. The interested person can submit the online application on the web link at www.bagalkot-va.kar.nic.in. And the last date to submit the application form is 04th July 2019. For the complete details about the selection procedure, application fees, etc., must read the article given below.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||58|
|Last Date to apply||04th July 2019|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant – 58
Last Date to Apply: 04th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate searching for the post must have 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21400 to Rs. 42000/- per month.
- For the GEN and 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-I candidates Rs. 50/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bagalkot-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must log in the official website of the organization.
- Read the instructions given there and then proceed further.
- The candidate must fill the details in the online application form.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Pay the fees and finally click on the submit button.
- Keep the print page of the online application filled for further reference.
- Hard Copy of the form has not to be sent to any office.
Note: The candidate must visit the official website of the organization time to time for the latest notifications that are relevant in the application post.