RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment: All the job opportunists in search of a job are informed that the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA has 39 vacancies open for this year for the post of Consultant, Data Analyst. Online applications are invited from the curious applicants on the official site of Central Bank Of India. You can apply for this recruitment by submitting an application on or before 5 September 2020.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||RBI|
|Name of the Job||Consultant, Data Analyst|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||5 September 2020|
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant – Applied Maths – 3 Posts
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 3 Posts
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 2 Posts
- IS Auditor – 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 9 Posts
- Project Administrator – 5 Posts
- Network Administrator – 6 Posts
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form is to be done until 5 September 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT, CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM from a reputed university/ institution/organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and on the basis of Preliminary Screening and Shortlisting.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary package ranging between Rs.28.2 lac – Rs.33.60 lac per annum will be given to chosen aspirants.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.600
- ST/SC/PH – Rs.100
- Post 1 – Post 11 – Age limit is 30 – 40 years
- Post 12 – Post 14 – Age limit is 25 – 35 years
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
How To Apply For RBI Bank Recruitment Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to www.rbi.org.in and read the guidelines mentioned for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Attach your latest pp size photo and digital signature and left thumb smudge-free impression.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
NOTE: For more updates and information, keep visiting the official site from time to time.