Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India RBI invites application forms for the posts of Office Attendant. The person’s interested in the banking sector job and is eligible to apply must go through the advertisement. The application form submission process will starts on 24 February 2021 and end on 15 March 2021. The organization also declares the dates for the written examination that is 9,10 April 2021. Check below for other information related to the recruitment of RBI.
Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.03.2021|
Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The person having a 10th class certificate from the accredited board is eligible to apply for office Attendant Posts.
|Lower Age Limit||18 Years|
|Upper Age Limit||25 Years|
|Category||Application Fee Rupees|
The Office Assistant Posts has a salary in the pay scale of Rupees 10940-23700.
The individuals will have to pass the following examinations.
- Online Written Test
- Language Proficiency Test
Do visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India RBI for more details at @https://www.rbi.org.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2021
- Application Forms are invited through online mode only. So, before applying, individuals must go to the Reserve Bank of India RBI’s official website and read the standard instructions of how to apply carefully.
- When you click on the Apply Online link, it will go to the IBPS aggregator to fill the form.
- Then complete the application form and upload asked items.
- Pay the examination fee and submit the form.
Important Links to Consider for Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2021:
|Link of Official Website||Find Here|
|PDF of Official Notification||Find Here|
|Link of Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The written exam will be held on 9,10 April 2021 for Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2021.