Rural Development Department Recruitment 2019: Rural Development Department (RDD) invited Online applications on a total number of 1962 Vacancies of Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS). The last date to fill the form in a fixed manner is 29th August 2019. To gain more knowledge of the post like the pay scale, application fees, age level, etc., let us see the below-given article in a careful manner.
Rural Development Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rural Development Department|
|Name of the Job||Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)|
|Number of vacancies||1962|
|Last Date to apply||29th of August 2019|
Rural Development Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rural Development Department
Name of The Posts:
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS) – 1962
Last Date to Apply: 29th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 10th with working Knowledge in Computer from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 15000/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/-
- Rs. 150/- for SC, ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2019.
Official Website: www.rural.tripura.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rural Development Department Recruitment 2019 :
- Fill the online application form on the website of an organization.
- Fill the entire columns given in application form after the read of the necessary instructions.
- Upload the recent photograph with the signature on the form.
- Deposit the fees in the account of the organization.
- In final, submit the application in an online mode on or before the due date.
- The candidate should have a print of application in order to fulfill the requirement in the future.
NOTE: Let us check up on the website time and again to get the latest notifications.