RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment: The Central Bank of India (RBI) is India’s regulatory bank, and it is organizing a recruitment process to appoint eligible, skilled, and well-deserving young candidates on the vacant 39 Posts Of IS Auditor, Data Analyst, Consultant, etc. The bank is accepting applications for this recruitment online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in till 22 August 2020. The educational qualifications, name, and number of posts, salary scale, and more details are mentioned in this job notice.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Bank||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA|
|Name of the Job||IS Auditor, Data Analyst, Consultant, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||22 August 2020|
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant – Applied Mathematics – 03
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 03
- Economist -Macroeconomic Modelling – 01
- Data Analyst / MPD – 01
- Data Analyst / (DoS-DNBS) – 02
- Data Analyst / (DoR-DBR) – 02
- Risk Analyst / (DoS- DNBS) – 01
- Risk Analyst / (DEIO) – 02
- IS Auditor – 02
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 01
- Accounts Specialist – 01
- System Administrator – 09
- Project Administrator – 05
- Network Administrator – 06
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 22 August 2020 and the online submission starts from 3 August 2020.
- The aspirants who are applying for various posts should have done B.E/B.Tech/Post Graduation/CA/MBA/PGDM from a recognized university/board/institute.
Selection Procedure: RBi is going to conduct Preliminary Screening and Personal Interview to check the knowledge of applicants.
Pay Scale: Appointed aspirants will get an annual package ranging between Rs.28.20 lacs to Rs.33.60 lacs.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.600
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.100
- Post 1 to 11 – Age limit 30 – 40 years
- Post 12 to 14 – Age limit 25- 35 years
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
How To Apply For RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Recruitment Online-
- To apply for this recruitment, visit www.rbi.org.in through a laptop/PC.
- Check out the official notification and enter all your details correctly and completely in the application form.
- Upload the latest passport size white background photograph with the digital signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and enter the details of the transaction in the application form.
- Submit the form on the official site to confirm your entry for this recruitment on or before 22 August 2020.
NOTE: All the job contenders eager to start a Banking Career has a golden chance to apply for various post in India’s Central Bank. You can look for more details on the official notification published on the official site.