RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently advertised the official notification for the recruitment of 48 individuals for Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) posts. Interested individuals must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility conditions. The online application process starts from 2 February to 15 February 2021. Read the full article to know about the age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, and how to apply.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
|The Start Date to Apply Online||02.02.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||15.02.2021|
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The aspirants must have three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). OR Four year Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD). For a diploma holder, at least two years of experience is required, and for a degree holder, the experience of one year is required.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): The aspirants must have a Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). OR Four year Degree in Electrical/Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD). For a diploma holder, at least two years of experience is required, and for a degree holder, one year of experience is required.
Age Criteria: The age limit for RBI JE post is between 20 years to 30 years.
- Rupees 50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges Only).
- Rupees 450 for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges).
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will carry a starting basic pay of Rupees 21400 per month (i.e., Rupees 13150 plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) on the scale of Rupees 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4)–19000 –1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3)–33240– 1750(1)– 34990 (20 years).
Selection Procedure: Persons are selected based on the result of the two phases.
- Online Written Exam and Language Proficiency Test
Official Website: Do visit the official website of RBI for more details at @https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx.
Steps To ‘Apply Online’ For RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of the RBI and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter your details and fill the online application form.
- Upload required documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Take a print out of the application form for future references.
- Pay the application fee for JE post through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
Important Links to Consider for RBI JE Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 15 February 2021 for RBI JE Recruitment 2021.