Railway Board Recruitment: Central Railway has advertised a job recruitment notification for this year. The railways want to hire skilled and experienced individuals to fill up 06 posts of technical Member and Vice-Chairman The applications will be accepted online via the official site. Amravati, Bhopal, Jaipur, Mumbai are the job locations for the post of Technical Member.
Railway Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization|
|Name of the Job||Technical Member and Vice-Chairman|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||to be updated soon|
Railway Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Board
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Member – 04
- Vice-Chairman – 02
Last Date to Apply: Candidates need to apply as soon as possible to secure their job.
- Technical Member – Candidates seeking this job should have special knowledge of Rules and Procedure of, and experience in, claim and commercial matters relating to Railways of not less than twenty-five years.
- Vice-Chairman – Candidates seeking this job should have been, a Judge of a High Court; or has been a member of the Indian Legal Service.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Face to face interview and on the basis of experience they possess.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of salary of Rs.225000 per month will be given to selected applicants for both the posts.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid for this recruitment as notification updated by the Railway Board.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be seen on the official website in the official notification regarding this recruitment.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard
How To Apply For Railway Board Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the official site www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard and fill the application form after knowing the eligibility criteria.
- Fill all the details like name, address, age, qualifications, experiences hold, etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in digital format as demanded by RB.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be a citizen of India and should possess the experience as mentioned above.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|