Purulia District West Bengal Recruitment: Purulia District West Bengal has announced job vacancies for this year. All the job seekers in search of a job are informed that the Purulia District West Bengal is seeking skilled and hardworking candidates for 12 Posts of Lab Technician. Applications are invited online and this recruitment is for COVID-19 purpose for a temporary period of 2 months which may be extended further.
Purulia District West Bengal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Purulia District West Bengal|
|Name of the Job||Lab Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2020|
Purulia District West Bengal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Purulia District West Bengal
Name of The Posts:
- Lab Technician- 12
Last Date to Apply:
1. The online submission of application form will start from 6 April 2020 and the application forms are to be submitted on or before 15th May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants seeking the job should have done a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Or Technology (DMLT) Diploma in Laboratory Techniques (DLT). OR Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology: (M.Sc in MLT/ PGDMLT) from a recognized college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount of attractive salary will be Rs.17220 per month.
Application Fees: As the recruitment is on an urgent and temporary basis so no application fee is to be paid.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 40 years who are submitting applications for this post.
Official Website: http://www.purulia.gov.in/
Application Process For Purulia District West Bengal Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Aspirants need to go to http://www.purulia.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach the demanded credentials like ration card, voter Id card, mark sheet, experience certificates if any, one colored pp size photograph.
- Sign the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: The candidates whose applications are shortlisted will be called for interview further. You keep an eye on the official website to know the dates of the interview and various other details related to this recruitment.