Punjab National Bank Recruitment: All Indian Citizens looking for a banking career is informed that Punjab National Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank has advertised job notification for this year. The bank invites applications from skilled and able candidates to fill up the 01 posts of Chief Risk Officer. The applications need to be filed online on or before 19 September 2020 offline and need to be sent to the address mentioned below.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Name of the Job||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||19 September 2020|
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab National Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply:
1. The submission of the offline application form has started and the final date for application form submission is 19 September 2020.
- Chief Risk Officer – Enthusiastic candidates should have done Graduation with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst awarded by CFA Institute and should have two years‟ experience as CRO
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of aggregate marks scored in the written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay will be given to selected candidates.
Application Fees: Application Fee of Rs. 1000.00 is to be paid by all candidates applying for PNB Recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be in the range of 45-55 years of age counted from 1 Jan 2020 are eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates by PNB Officials.
Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
How To Apply For Punjab National Bank recruitment Offline-
- You need to log on to the Bank’s website mentioned above and fill the application form according to the prescribed format.
- Paste your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- Pay the application fee and attach the payment receipt with the application form and other documents such as id proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
- Post it to “General Manager-HRD, Punjab National Bank, Human Resource Management Division, 1st floor, West Wing, Corporate Office, Sector 10, Dwarka
NEW DELHI -110075”
NOTE: To know the other information for this recruitment, please visit the above mentioned official site and the posting will be done at New Delhi.