Punjab National Bank Recruitment: All Indian Citizens looking for a banking career is informed that Punjab National Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank has advertised job notification for this year. The bank invites applications from skilled and able candidates to fill up the 06 posts of Chief Risk Officer & Others. The applications need to be filed online on or before 10 January 2022 offline and need to be sent to the address mentioned below.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Punjab National Bank
|Name of the Job
|Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|10 January 2022
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab National Bank
Name of The Posts:
- CDO/Chief Digital Officer-01
- CRO/Chief Risk Officer – 01
- CTO/Chief Technical Officer-01
- CCO/Chief Compliance Officer-01
- CFO/Chief Financial Officer-01
- CISO/Chief Information Security Officer-01
Last Date to Apply:
1. The submission of the offline application form has started and the final date for application form submission is 10 January 2022.
Educational Qualifications: Enthusiastic candidates should have done Graduation and Master degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Computer Science/ECE/IT, Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst awarded by CFA Institute and should have two years‟ experience as CRO
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in the
Pay Scale: An attractive pay will be given to selected candidates.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be in the range of 45-55 years of age counted from 1 July 2021 are eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates by PNB Officials.
Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
How To Apply For Punjab National Bank recruitment Offline-
- You need to log on to the Bank’s website mentioned above and fill the application form according to the prescribed format.
- Paste your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- Pay the application fee and attach the payment receipt with the application form and other documents such as id proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
- Post it to “General Manager-HRD, Punjab National Bank, Human Resource Management Division, 1st floor, West Wing, Corporate Office, Sector 10, Dwarka
NEW DELHI -110075”
Essential Links to Observe for PNB Bank Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
NOTE: To know the other information for this recruitment, please visit the above mentioned official site and the posting will be done at New Delhi.