Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the Pune Municipal Corporation for the 1105 Vacancies of Medical Officer, Assistant Inspector, etc. Pune Municipal Corporation is looking for Young, Dynamic, Energetic Professionals for various posts. To get further information about the vacancy, you must read the complete notification mentioned below.
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Institute||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer, Assistant Inspector, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||1105|
|Last Date to Apply||20 May 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Pune Municipal CorporationRecruitment :
Company Name: Pune Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer Category II – 200
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer Category II – 100
- Health Inspector – 50
- Inspector – 50
- Junior Nurse – 150
- ANM – 150
- Pharmacist – 25
- Laboratory Technician – 50
- Laboratory Assistant – 50
- ECG Technician – 30
- Assistant Hospital – 50
- Aaya – 100
- Nursing Orderly – 100
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit online application is 20 May 2020 via email.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have done 8th/10th/12th/Diploma or Degree in Health Inspection, Pharmacy, etc/ANM/GNM/MBBS/BAMS from a renowned college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
- Medical Officer Category II – Rs.60000 per month
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer Category II – Rs.40000 per month
- Health Inspector, Inspector, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, ECG Technician – Rs.22349 per month
- Junior Nurse, ANM – Rs.19250 per month
- Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Hospital – Rs.18250 per month
- Aaya, Nursing Orderly – Rs.16250 per month
Application Fees: Check the official site of PMC to know this structure.
Age criteria: The age criteria for all the posts under PMC Recruitment is a maximum of 38 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates.
Official Website: https://www.pmc.gov.in
Application Process For Pune Municipal Corporation Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site Pune Municipal Corporation and read the notification completely for filling the application form.
- Go to the career section and find the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with due attention to avoid any discrepancies.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach a photograph of yours with your signature.
- Also, mention the post you are applying to.
- Submit the form before the last date to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, visit the official site mentioned above.