Panchayati Raj Department Recruitment 2019: Panchayati Raj Department in Bihar region has invited the Online applications to fill up 234 Vacant posts of Coordination Expert, IT Department, Finance & Accounts Specialist. The application link will open till 30th June 2019. Therefore the interested person should apply before the due date as already specified. For more information about the pay scale, selection process and related particulars, please look upon the below-given article.
Panchayati Raj Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Panchayati Raj Department, Bihar|
|Name of the Job||Coordination Expert, IT Expert, Finance & Accounts Specialist|
|Number of vacancies||234|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
Panchayati Raj Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Panchayati Raj Department, Bihar
Name of The Posts:
- Finance & Accounts Specialist – 01
- Coordination and Convergence Specialist – 01
- Media Specialist – 01
- MIS Specialist – 01
- Technical Specialist – 01
- IT Specialist – 01
- Finance and Accounts Expert – 38
- Coordination Expert – 38
- Training (IEC) Expert – 38
- Monitoring and Evaluation Expert – 38
- Technical Expert – 38
- IT Expert – 38
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The person seeking for such a type of job is required to have a Degree in Engineering/CA/MBA/Bachelor or Master Degree (in related field) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the GD and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e Rs. 80000/- (Post 1-6) and Rs. 60000/- (Post 7-12) per month.
Application Fees: Take out the reading of official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.biharprd.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Panchayati Raj Department Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website www.biharprd.bih.nic.in
- The candidate must read the instructions given there.
- Fill the form with the details of name, address, qualifications, etc. particulars of the candidate.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature in the form.
- Finally, submit the form on or before the due date.
NOTE: Candidate must timely visit the website for the latest notifications.