Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment: We are publishing this advertisement to inform you that Punjab Public Service Commission has announced job notifications for this year. 544 various vacancies need to be filled by intelligent and desiring candidates. Apply for this recruitment on or before 30th April 2020 after knowing the eligibility criteria and all other relevant details.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||544|
|Last Date to Apply||30th April 2020|
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Principal – 158
- Head Master/Head Mistress – 311
- Block Primary Education Officer – 75
Last Date to Apply: The commencement of application form submission will start from 24th March 2020 and the final date for submission is 30th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates looking for this job should have done Graduation with ETT/B.Ed/D.Ed/Masters Degree(Any Field) from an accredited University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on their performance in written test and personal interview.
- Principal – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month + Grade pay of Rs.6600 per month.
- Head Master/Head Mistress, Block Primary Education Officer – Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 per month + Grade pay of Rs.5400 per month.
- Rs 1125 is the total application and examination fee for all SC/ST candidates of all states and for BC candidates of Punjab state only.
- Rs.500 is the total application and examination fee for ExSM of Punjab only.
- Rs.3000 is the total application and examination fee for all other categories.
- Rs.1750 is the total application and examination fee for Persons with Disability of Punjab state only.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between the specified age limit of 18-37 years from the specified date of 01/01/2020.Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: ppsc.gov.in
How To Apply For Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Offline/Online
- You need to visit ppsc.gov.in to fill the application form and open the advertisement regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other testimonies like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload your digital signature at the bottom of the application form.
- Submit it before 30th April 2020.
NOTE: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit ppsc.gov.in