PowerGrid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment: PowerGrid Corporation Of India Limited has a piece of good news for all the citizens who are in search of a job and are members of ICSI as the department intends to recruit desirable and experienced aspirants for appointment as “Company Secretary” to fill up the 5 various posts. The recruitment is temporary and initially for a period of 2 years.
PowerGrid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||PowerGrid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Company Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
|Last Date to Apply||12 September 2020|
PGCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: PowerGrid Corporation Of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Company Secretary – 05
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done CS and should be a member of ICSI and must hold relevant experience also.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is 12 September 2020 and the submission starts from 21 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in the screening test and personal interview.
1. GEN/OBC – Rs.400
2. ST/SC/PwD/EXsm – NIL
- Chosen candidates will get an attractive salary ranging between Rs.30000 – Rs.120000 per month.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants seeking a job under this recruitment should be maximum or equal to 29 years. The Department will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Job seekers should fill the application form from www.powergridindia.com.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, other credentials, etc.
- Upload your digital signature and proof of application fee payment.
- Submit the application form before the last date to confirm your entry.
NOTE: The job duration can be extended beyond 2 years depending on the need of the department and performance of the selected applicants.