Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has an employment recruitment notification for all the job seekers. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Southern Region Transmission System-I (Covering AP & Telangana States, part of Karnataka state:- Raichur and Koppal), a Maharatna Company under Ministry of Power, Government of India, invites promising, energetic and bright people for 67 Posts Of Apprentices, Executives, etc. This recruitment notice has complete information about the name of posts, number of posts and application process, etc.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices, Executives, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||67|
|Last Date to Apply||5 July 2020|
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice – 13
- Diploma Apprentice – 31
- Executives – 03
- Assistant – 04
- ITI Apprentice – 16
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission is valid till 5 July 2020 so apply before this date and the application form submission starts from 15 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have completed ITI/ Diploma in Engineering/MBA/MSW, from any Recognized Institute or University.
Selection Procedure: The written test and personal interview will be the basis of the selection of candidates.
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15000 per month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.12000 per month
- Executives – Rs.15000 per month
- Assistant – Rs.12000 per month
- ITI Apprentice – Rs.11000 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by PGCIL to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: PGCIL has not given any updation regarding the age criteria for various posts.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
How To Apply For PGCIL Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the Career>Recruitment Section on the PGCIL website.
- Select the career option and click on the link related to this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the instruction provided.
- Attach the documents asked by PGCIL and pay the application fee if asked.
- Submit it before 5 July 2020.
NOTE: You can check the official website to get more updates regarding this recruitment.