Post Office Recruitment: We are happy to inform you that, there are vacancies in multiple Posts Offices across India. The Indian government needed qualified aspirants for Post Office jobs as Staff Car Driver, Skilled Artisans, Gramin Dak Sevaks, and GDS Executive Posts. The Post Ofice India has more than 3000 vacant seats available for the above posts.
The good part of the recruitment is that the aspirants who have qualified 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for Post Office Recruitment and most of the posts will be selected based on the merit list.
Post Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Post Office at Various Locations
|Name of the Job
|Staff Car Driver, Skilled Artisans, Gramin Dak Sevaks, and GDS Executive
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
Post Office Jobs Recruitment Posts & Vacancy Details
- Post Office West Bengal Recruitment- 121 Posts
- Kerala Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment– 95 Posts
- Delhi Post Office MMS Recruitment– 17 posts
- Post Office Telangana Circle Sports Person Recruitment– 55 Posts
- Postal Dept. MMS Chennai Recruitment– 25 Posts
- Post Office Maharashtra GDS Cycle-III Recruitment– 2428 Posts
- Post Office Bihar GDS Cycle-III Recruitment– 1940 Posts
The contenders who are willing to join service at Indian Post Office are required to have finished the 10th class/12th class or graduate degree from the sanctioned Board/ Institute/University or School/College.
The selection process for Indian Post Office Recruitment includes a merit-based list. The Post Office organization will prepare the merit of the applied aspirants based on the 10th marks and allot the Post Office Centres accordingly.
The contenders are required to attain an age of 18 years for applying for the Post Office Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevaks, Driver, and other posts.
Post India will hire the contenders on a good pay scale for each post. They provide the Grade Pay and other benefits on retirement.
Follow The Steps To Apply Online For Post Office Recruitment
- The Post Office has its proper website for filling up the online application forms for various posts.
- When you log in to the Indian Post website, you will see tabs for all the Post Office Circles across India.
- You can check the Post Office notification by visiting the desired Post Office Circle tab.
- Or you can also check the latest notification section given on the India Post Office website for the latest recruitment updates.
- Once you click on the desired Post Office Circle tab, you will be landed on another web page and required to fill out the various steps given for the application form.
- Like if you selected the Delhi Postal Circle, then Select the division and check the open posts available for that division.
- Then fill out the online application form.