OSSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has published a new job notification about the OSSC Recruitment 2018 for filling up the 878 Ayush Assistant vacancies on contract basis under Under Directorate of Ayush, Department of Health & Family Welfare on contract basis. The candidates are requested to check the other necessary details in the article mentioned below.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar|
|Name of the Job||Ayush Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||878 posts|
|Last day to apply||Check at the official website|
OSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar
Name Of The Posts: Ayush Assistant
Number Of The Posts:878
- Ayurvedic Assistant-435 Post
- Homeopathic Assistant-443 Posts
The candidates who are applying should have passed +2 Science or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or council or university.
The skilled applicants will get selected according to their performance in Written Exam.
The application fee for the candidates belonging to all other categories (Except reserved categories) is Rs.100/- while the application fee is exempted for the reserved categories.
The age of the contender should be in the range of 18 to 32 years counted from 1st January 2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules and regulations of the organization.
Instructions to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, the applicants have to visit the official website.
- Then fill the application form with all the details.
- Attach the copies of the credential documents mentioned in the form.
- Post the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization before the last date.
- For more information, the contenders can visit the official website of the organization.
For any queries regarding the OSSC Recruitment, the candidates can visit the official website. The applicants are advised to visit the official website time time for more updates. Stay tuned with us and keep sharing our posts daily.