Orissa High Court Recruitment: Informing you about the latest procurement on the behalf of Orissa High Court which is expecting 01 candidates for the post of Law Reporter. Candidates have to check the detailed criteria and if they are eligible and want to apply they can apply before 09 February 2018.
Orissa High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Orissa High Court
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last day to apply
|09 February 2018
Orissa High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Law Reporter – 01
- Assistant Law Reporter – 01
Number of vacancies: 01
Candidates who want to apply they must advocate for at least 10 years standing practice.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be between 22 to 35 years as on 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
Candidates have to qualify on Written Exam from that has selected for the Job.
The application fee will not be applicable to this post.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get INR Rs. 25,000/- per month salary according to the organization payroll.
Last Date for receiving offline Application form is 09-02-2018
Instructions to apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it to the below given address.
Registrar (Judicial), Orissa High Court, Cuttack
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Orissa High Court Recruitment for 01 Law Reporter Posts at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.