Data entry refers to the entering of data into electronic form with the use of word processing software. To hold online data entry jobs, you all have to know what data is? Data is a vital part of every business. Every company holds its data in a specified manner, and every company’s data vary from each other. To maintain their data properly, every company requires an Assistant/Professional. Even bloggers, Online business persons, advertisers also need them to encode the substance of printed version archives into soft copies.
You have to encode numbers, text, numbers, and other content under the data entry jobs into a word processing document, slides, spreadsheet, and other docs. The Professionals of data entry can work independently with a free mind without doing full-time work.
What does Online Data Entry Jobs Involve:
In this kind of job, the data entry operator has to encode data and then convert that data from the hard copy to the soft copy through a computer. The data will be recorded and then transferred into the data software like Spreadsheets/Word Processing/MS Excel software. Its the duty of the data operator to do this work effectively and efficiently.
Skills Required For Data Entry:
To hold data entry jobs, you have to keep the full knowledge of the various kind of data entries and word processing software like Microsoft Office/ Google documents.
One must have good communication skills, Good experience, and an essential thing better Internet Connection. Without a better Internet Connection, you are not able to encode data.
Expected Monthly Earning of an Online Data Entry Professional
For the data entry clerk job, you can earn near about $1,160 to $6,480 per month while working for office hours, while those who work full-time work can get from $1,750 to $3,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria set for Online Data Entry Profession
- To clear the screening test, You must have to hold the KPH of a minimum of 10,000.
- For Data entry jobs, there is no need to hold specified qualifications. Candidates who have graduated or candidates who hold senior secondary both can apply for this job.
- Being a freelancer, you must encode a mock-up page of content to assess your WPM (words per minute) rate. It will be examined by multiplying your WPM by 300 (average number of words per page).
Platforms to Find Online Data Entry Jobs
- In Case if you are searching for jobs, then you can upload your documents/resume on various sites like Glassdoor, CareerBuilder, and Indeed.
- In Case if you are freelancer, you can apply on freelance sites like Upwork and Fiverr.
- Moreover, you can also apply for FlexJobs. FlexJobs is a fantastic job platform for remote, freelance, part-time, and flexible jobs worldwide. Its great advantage is that you can’t suffer from the vast competition, scam offers, and low pay rates under this platform.
Note: We will provide you the details regarding this job and hope it should be useful for you.