Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019: Oil India Limited (OIL) decides to employ skilled and capable candidates for the 10 Vacant posts of Manager, Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Auditor. Applications are invited by the organization on 22nd October 2019. No chance to submit an Online application after the due date. To know about the pay scale, application fees, selection process and much more, read the article given below.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Auditor|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||22nd October 2019|
Oil India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Manager (Accounts)/ Manager (Internal Auditor) – 01
- Senior Accounts Officer/Senior Internal Auditor – 09
Last Date to Apply: 22nd October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have ICAI/IMCAI degree only then he/she can apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Group Discussion, Group Task, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 80000 to 220000/- (Post 1), Rs. 60000 to 180000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 39 years (Post 1) and 29 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Important Instructions to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the application form through the website of an organization.
- Put the details in the form i.e. should be the name, address, qualifications, etc. of the candidate.
- Upload the documents necessary with the signature and photograph in the form.
- Deposit the fees through the use of the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application through the portal after a careful review.
- The print of the application needs not to be sent at any place.
NOTE: The applicant needs to go through the website of the organization from time to time for more updates.