Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has issued a notice regarding the requirement of various Medical Officers/General Duty & Specialists on the vacant 47 vacancies. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants for these posts to work on a contract basis at Sibsagar, Assam. The mode of submission of the application form is online via the registered email. You need to submit your applications on or before 10 September 2020.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||ONGC|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date to Apply||10 September 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of ONGC Recruitment:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Contract Medical Officer Emergency Duty (EMO) – 08
- GDMO – 4
- Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health – 01
- Contract Medical Officer Field Duty – 04
- Contract Medical Officer Homoeopathy – 01
- Contract Medical Officer Gynaecology – 01
- Contract Medical Officer Radiology – 01
- Contract Medical Officer Surgery – 01
- Contract Medical OfficerAnaesthesia – 01
- Contract Medical Officer Physician (Part-time) – 01
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission has started from 12 August 2020 and it needs to be filed on or before 10 September 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done BHMS/MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired on the basis of the merit list and Personal Interview.
- EMO, GDMO, OH – Rs.72000 per month
- Contract Medical OfficerField Duty – Rs.75000 per month
- Homoeopathy, Physician – Rs.55000 per month
- Gynaecology, Radiology, Surgery, Anaesthesia – Rs.1 lac per month
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the ONGC to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Information regarding the age limit is not given by ONGC.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Application Process For ONGC Recruitment Online-
- Go to www.ongcindia.com and open the official link regarding this recruitment under the Recruitment section.
- Download and fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest coloured passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: for more information, you should visit the official site mentioned above and the period of contract shall be up to 30.06.2022.