Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment 2019: The golden job opportunity is avail in the Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms. The desired candidate can benefit through an Offline application on the form given on the organization website. The qualified candidate should submit the application on or before the 29th of November 2019. For detailed information, see the paragraph given below.
Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms|
|Name of the Job||Textile Designer cum Marketing Executive, Cluster Development Executives|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||29th of November 2019|
Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms
Name of The Posts:
- Textile Designer cum Marketing Executive – 10
- Cluster Development Executives – 05
Last Date to Apply: 29th of November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have a Diploma in Handloom Technology/experience of working as a designer from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Assessment/Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consisting of Rs. 24000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 25000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should go through the website to know in detail regarding the required level of age for these posts.
Official Website: www.handlooms.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment 2019:
- The application requires the proper fill up of details in the form.
- The copies of the qualification documents must be attached by the applicant in the application form.
- Then paste the latest photograph of the applicant with the cross signature.
- And finally, send the form to the address given below. The Director, Weavers’ Service Centre, Weavers’ Colony, Bharat Nagar, Delhi – 110052
- Retain the photocopy of the form filled for further need.
NOTE: It is utmost important to read the updates of the organization from time to time.