Odisha State Police HQ ASI Recruitment 2021: Odisha State Police HQ has released a notification for the recruitment of 144 ASI-Assistant Sub-Inspector in the communication branch. The aspirants looking for the Police job should go through the Odisha Police advertisement before applying. Odisha ASI recruitment’s online application dates are from 13 December 2021 to 2 January 2021. For more details related to the Odisha ASI recruitment, kindly study the below page.
Odisha State Police HQ ASI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Odisha State Police HQ ASI
|The Starting Date to Apply Online
|The Last Date to Apply Online
Odisha State Police HQ ASI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Assistant Sub-Inspector- Communication-144
The aspirants are required to possess a BSC/BTech/graduation degree from the approved college/university or institute for applying for the Odisha state Police recruitment.
The selection of the nominees for the Odisha police ASI post will depend on the written test, skill test, and Physical Efficiency Test.
- For SC/ST-No Fee
- For All Others- Rupees 335
The contenders for the Odisha State ASI recruitment must be within 21 Years to 25 Years.
The salary of the ASI will be as per the rules of the Odisha State Police board rules.
Go to the official website of Odisha State Police HQ ASI for more details at @https://odishapolice.gov.in/.
Steps To View To Apply Online For Odisha State Police HQ ASI Recruitment 2021
- Navigate to the authorized website of the Odisha State Police and download the recruitment notice for ASI recruitment.
- Fill the Odisha State Police application form with the accurate information and upload the asked docs/certificate/photo in the prescribed format and size.
- Submit the Odisha State Police application fee before time.
Important Links to Follow for Odisha State Police HQ ASI Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
Note: The written examination will be organized in February 2022 for Odisha State Police HQ ASI Recruitment 2021.