Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment: All the job seekers are hereby informed that Odisha Public Service Commission has released a job vacancy for this year in search of qualified and prospective candidates for appointment for the position of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil). The department has a total of 210 vacant posts and it needs to be filed on or before 25 September 2020 on the official site opsc.gov.in. If you are interested in OPSC recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement completely and know the criteria regarding qualifications, age, etc.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||210|
|Last Date to Apply||25 September 2020|
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) – 210
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University/board/institute.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 25 September 2020 and the application form submission will start from 26 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test and Viva Voce Test. The written exam will be conducted in two phases – Pre & Mains.
- Chosen candidates will get attractive pay ranging between Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.500
- SC/ST/PH of Odisha – Nil
Age criteria: Maximum Age Limit is up to 32 Years and the minimum age of 21 years are allowed to apply for this recruitment counted from 1 January 2020. More age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to the official site and fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a valid id proof and domicile and caste certificate also.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Submit the application form on the official site.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.