Odisha Police Recruitment 2019: Odisha Police has circulated notification in order to fill the 101 posts of Gurkha Sepoy. Therefore organization invites Online applications and excites the candidates to apply for the vacant posts in the organization. Application for the vacant posts can be submitted on or before 31st October 2019. The application will be submitted through the official link of the organization at www.odishapolice.gov.in. Read the notification drafted below to know about every aspect related to the post in detail.
Odisha Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police|
|Name of the Job||Gurkha Sepoy|
|Number of vacancies||101|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2019|
Odisha Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Police
Name of The Posts:
- Gurkha Sepoy (2nd OSAP) – 73
- Gurkha Sepoy (5th OSAP) – 28
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 07th passed only then he/she can submit the application.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st Januar 2019.
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2019:
- As the application mode is online, so the applicant needs to visit the official website.
- Then read the instructions and proceed to the application first step.
- Fill the details about the candidate personal as well as the educational curriculum in the form.
- Upload the important documents with a signature and photograph in the form.
- Deposit the fees and then submit the application by the due date.
- Keep the application print in case required at the time of selection.
NOTE: Be careful as all the latest news about the post will be updated on the website. Any ignorance on the part of a candidate will be his/her own fault.