Odisha Police Recruitment: Odisha Police has announced various vacancies for the post of Engine Driver, Master, Dingi Driver, etc. this year. Approximately 50 vacancies will be filled under this recruitment. Those who want to get employed and serve the nation too are hereby invited to fill the offline application form online before the last date i.e. 20.04.2020. You can check all the basic details related to this recruitment pay scale, application fee, salary, etc. over here.
Odisha Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police|
|Name of the Job||Engine Driver, Master, Dingi Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date to Apply||20.04.2020|
Odisha Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Police
Name of The Posts: There are a total of 50 vacancies under this recruitment which are mentioned below:-
- Master – 12
- Syrang – 02
- Engine Driver – 09
- Dinggi Driver – 15
- Seaman Mechanic – 12
Last Date to Apply: The offline application form has to be submitted on or before 20.04.2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have been Ex-Navy personnel and CoastGuard Personnel having experience in Seaman, Communication, Engineering, and Electrical branches are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be tested on the basis of personal interview.
Pay Scale: HAndsome and attractive salary ranging between Rs.18750 – Rs.25000 per month will be given to chosen candidates.
Application Fees: No need to pay an application fee for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be a maximum of 45 years of age to apply for this recruitment. Further age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates according to organizational rules.
Official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
How To Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Visit the official website of Odisha police department i.e odishapolice.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment notice.
- Download the application form and fill it manually complete in all aspects.
- Attach the self-attested xerox of:-
- 1.Bank passbook in which pension is credited.
- 2.Course certificate supporting to branch.
- 3. Passport size 03 colored photographs.
- 4. Discharge book and PPO.
- Post it before the last date to secure your entry to the address mentioned below.
- Office Of the D.G. Of Police, Railways and Coastal Security, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- Ex-Serviceman of Navy and CoastGuard Personnel retired after 1.1.2015 are only eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Walk-In-Interview will be held on 23.04.2020 and 24.04.2020 at SOG HQ, Chandaka, Bhubaneswar, from 9 am onwards.
- For any further help, you can contact on 0674-2311110.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|