Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019: The great opportunity is there for all those who can build a career in the technical field. Naval Ship Repair Yard has released the official notification for 172 Vacancies on the post of Apprentices. Eligible and interested person can make a submission Offline on or before 23rd July 2019. For more information about the pay scale, age limit, etc., have a review of the below-specified paragraph.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Naval Ship Repair Yard|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||172|
|Last Date to apply||23-07-2019|
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Ship Repair Yard
Name of The Posts:
- Electrician – 13
- Electronic Mechanic – 17
- Machinist – 09
- Turner – 07
- Welder – 10
- Painter (General) – 08
- Electroplater – 05
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 02
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – 08
- Fitter – 18
- Computer Operator of Programming Assistant – 13
- Shipwright/Carpenter – 12
- Sheet Metal Worker – 08
- Diesel Mechanic – 16
- Tailor (General) – 04
- Cutting and Sewing Machine Operator – 04
- Mechanic Instrument – 06
- Electrician – 06
- Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft – 06
Last Date to Apply: 23-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th with ITI from the institute recognized.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary merit list, Written exam, and Oral Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 21 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st October 2019.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to make the application on the prescribed format.
- Fill the details in it after a read out from it.
- Affix the documents necessary with the application.
- Post the application form to the below-given address. Admiral Superintendent (Officer-in-Charge, Apprentice Training School), Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi – 682004
NOTE: To know about the latest changes relevant to the post, suggested to check notification section regularly.