NSFDC Recruitment 2022: The NSFDC organization will recruit suitable nominees for seven vacant positions. The organization has requirements for nominees for Jr Executive and Sr Assistant posts. The application form will be accepted online by the NSFDC organization through the IBPS portal. The online application dates for online application forms are from 16 July 2022 to 14 August 2022. Don’t miss the opportunity to get a job at the NSFDC organization and apply within time.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||NSFDC/National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation|
|Posts Name||Junior Executive & Others|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.08.2022|
NSFDC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Jr Executive/IT-02 Posts
- Sr Assistant-05 Posts
The contenders who have studied BE/BTech degree with 3 years of experience or degree in commerce/Eco/Statistics/Arts from the approved Institute/University/Colege can apply for NSFDC recruitment 2022.
The NSFDC organization will conduct a written examination for recruiting nominees for Jr Executive and other posts.
- For General/Backward Classes- Rupees 600
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman- No Fee
- For Post 1- 28 years
- For Post 2- 27 years
- For Post No 1- Rs 26000- 93000
- For Post No 2- Rs 25000-90000
Also, Check the New Apprentice Notification HAL Recruitment 2022
Go to the official website of NSFDC for more details at @https://nsfdc.nic.in/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For NSFDC Recruitment 2022
- The application process of NSFDC has three stages, application registration, payment of fee, and document scan & upload.
- Fill out the NSFDC application form step by step and follow the instructions while filling out the NSFDC application form.
- You must remember that the signature in capital letters will not be accepted and it is required to upload the thumb impression clearly.
Necessary Links to Obey for NSFDC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply NSFDC Online Link||Check Here|
Note: The written examination will be based on the IBPS Bank exam pattern (will include questions from Reasoning, General Awareness, English Langauge, and Aptitude, a total of 200 questions in 120 minutes) for NSFDC Recruitment 2022.