Northern Railway Recruitment: Northern Railway has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The railways intend to recruit hardworking and devotee aspirants for the 36 posts of Nursing Superintendent to serve the nation to fight against deadly COVID-19. All the applicants are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview on 30 April 2020. If you are interested in the Nursing Superintendent job and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Superintendent|
|Number of Vacancies||36|
|Last Date to Apply||26 April 2020|
Northern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Nursing Superintendent – 36
- Nursing Superintendent – Candidates seeking this job should have a Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 26 April 2020 for the submission of the application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview which will be held online and personally.
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs 44900 per month
Application Fees: This recruitment is on an emergency basis so no application fee is to be paid by applicants to apply under Northern Railways.
1. Nursing Superintendent – The age of the applicants must be between 20-40 years.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment :
- Go to nr.indianra ilways.gov.in and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications and age limit, then you need to fill the application form with all the necessary documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Send the above – mentioned documents along with scanned application form to email@example.com before the last date.
NOTE: You can attend the Walk-In-Interview at DRM OFFICE, CONFERENCE HALL, NORTHERN RAILWAY, MORADABAD or you can attend the interview via Zoom, Whatsapp or any other digital medium between 10 am to 4 pm on 30th April 2020.