Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway, Indian Railways has issued an official job notice on www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in for filling 22 vacancies of Senior Residents. Candidates are to attend Walk-in-Interview as on 17 and 18 March 2020 on the basis of which their selection will be done.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date of Walk-in-Interview||17 and 18 March 2020|
Northern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist-2
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with MBBS or PG Degree in the concerned specialty can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview will be the only basis to decide about the selection of the candidates for recruitment.
Pay Scale: Salary of the candidates will be as per the lucrative salary package of Rupees 67,700-2,08,700/-per month.
Application Fees: The applicants need to pay nothing as application fee. It is exempted for the candidates of all the categories.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than or equal to 37 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will also be offered to the candidates of reserved categories.
Official Website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Read all of the details provided above and download a specified format provided by Northern Railway on www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in to fill the bio-data form.
- Candidates need to attend the interview with bio-data form and passport size photos.
- Copies of academic certificates and originals are also to be brought to the interview.
- The venue of the Interview will be as follows: Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
NOTE: The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 17 and 18 March 2020. The candidates need to reach the venue of the Interview on time as that will be held from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM on 17 and 18 March 2020. Any candidate reaching after the specified time, will not be allowed to participate in the process of interview.