Northern Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019: Vacancies for TGT, PRT, and PGT is going to be filled by the Northern Frontier Railway on the 39 vacant seats. These vacancies will be filled through the Walk-in-Interview. The interview will be held on 15th, 20th, and 21st June 2019. Post-wise detailed information is given here below in the following paragraph. Candidates interested in this job can apply and attend the interview. For more information and details please visit the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Northern Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers, and Primary Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||39|
|Date of Interview||15th June 2019, 20th June 2019, 21st June 2019|
Northern Frontier Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Frontier Railway
Name of The Posts:
- PGT, TGT, PRT (Railway H.S. School/ Lumding) – 08
- TGT, PRT (Railway H.S. School/ Badarpur) – 08
- TGT, PRT (Railway H.S. School/ Dimarpur) – 06
- PGT, TGT, PRT (Railway H.S. School/ Alipurduar) – 17
Date of Interview:
- PGT: 20th June 2019
- TGT and PRT: 21st June 2019
- For Alipurduar Junction School: 15th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to be Graduate/ Post Graduate with B.Ed. or D.Ed. with CTET/ STET qualified from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-In-interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.27,500/- (PGT), Rs.26,250/- (TGT), Rs.21,250/- (PRT) per month.
Age Criteria: Candidate should be the age group of 18-65 years.
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form in the format as attached along with the official notification.
- The form would require the candidate’s name, father name, age, date of birth, post applied for, address, educational qualification, employment status if any, etc.
- The details filled should be clear and correct.
- Attach the attested copies of documents required and paste a photograph in the space as given in the application form.
- The venue of “Walk-In- Interview” is North East Frontier Railway, Railway H.S.School, Lumding, Railway H.S.School, Badarpur, Railway H.S.School, Dimapur.
NOTE: Attend the interview on time and stay connected to us for regular updates and news regarding the recruitment result.