North Western Railway Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the North Western Railway for 16 Vacancies for the post of Laboratory Assistant/Hospital Attendant/Pharmacist. The willing candidates can secure their job by submitting an online application form before the ending date i.e. 8 April 2020. To get further information about the vacancy, you must read the complete article mentioned below.
North Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Laboratory Assistant/Hospital Attendant/Pharmacist|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||8 April 2020|
North Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Western Railway (carved out of 2 divisions each from Northern and Western Railways)
Name of The Posts:
- Pharmacist – 04
- Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Hospital Attendant – 10
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit online application is 8 April 2020.
- Pharmacist – CAndidates who are looking for the job should have done 10+2 (Science) Or Equivalent with 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Laboratory Assistant/ Hospital Attendant – Candidates who are looking for the job should have done 10+2 Or Equivalent with DMLT.
Selection Procedure: The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the different post is mentioned below:-
- Pharmacist – Rs.29200/- Per Month
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.21700/- Per Month
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000/- Per Month
Application Fees: No application fee is demanded by the department.
Age criteria: The age criteria for the different post is mentioned below:-
- Pharmacist – 20-35 years.
- Laboratory Assistant – 18-33 years.
- Hospital Attendant – 18-33 years.
Official Website: https://nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For North Western Railway Recruitment Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site and read the guidelines for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with due attention to avoid any discrepancies.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach a photograph of yours with signature in small letters.
- Submit the form before the last date.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, visit the official site.