North Western Railway Recruitment :- North Western Railway, one of the sixteen railway zones in India, has made a vacancy announcement “North Western Railway Recruitment ” to hire employees for the posts of Pharmacist and Staff Nurse. The outed notification has announced vacancies for 17 posts for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply. Any candidate who wishes to work on full time basis in Ajmer may attend walk-in interview from 22-08-2017 to 24-08-2017 to grab this golden chance.
North Western Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||North Western Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Pharmacist, Staff Nurse|
|Number of posts||17|
|Last Date of Application||22-08-2017 to 24-08-2017|
North Western Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 17
No. of posts & their name :
- Pharmacist – 03
- Staff Nurse – 14
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade, Diploma in Pharmacy, General Nursing and Midwifery and B.Sc.(Nursing) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained an age between 20 to 30 years for Pharmacist and 20 to 35 years for Staff nurse as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
- Rs. 12190/- for Pharmacist
- Rs. 21190/- for Staff nurse
Official website : www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Candidates can attend the walk-in interview from 22-08-2017 to 24-08-2017.
How to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
Board Room, Division Rail Management Office, Ajmer
We have provided you all the information about North Western Railway Recruitment for Pharmacist, Staff Nurse at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in for further details.