National Institute Of Technology Silchar Recruitment: The National Institute Of Technology Silchar is a public technical and research university located in Assam, India. It has released an employment notification for this year. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that NIT Silchar has 01 vacancies of JRF in Electrical Engineering open for this year. The department demands the young and enthusiastic candidate to fill the vacant post. Those who are interested can submit applications to the official site.
National Institute Of Technology Silchar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute Of Technology Silchar|
|Name of the Job||JRF in Electrical Engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||15 June 2020|
National Institute Of Technology Silchar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute Of Technology Silchar
Name of The Posts:
- JRF in Electrical Engineering – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for online application form submission is 15 June 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with minimum 75% marks (CGPA 7.5 out of 10) with a GATE score.
- It would be desirable if candidates have experience in developing and working on hardware/laboratory prototype of the Power electronics converters, PCB design software besides knowledge of microcontroller/DSP.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Monthy stipend of Rs. 31,000/- per month will be given for this post.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should see the age criteria on the official site.
Official Website: http://www.nits.ac.in/
How To Apply For National Institute Of Technology Silchar Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to http://www.nits.ac.in/ and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Read all the details carefully. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents and submit them along with the application form, latest pp size photo, and digital signature.
NOTE: Date, Venue, and time of interview will be intimated after the situation of COVID-19 are settled down, so keep visiting the official site.