National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology a regional engineering college has decided to hire 05 experienced persons for the post of Coach (Different Games). The anxious and qualified person can apply for these posts through the attend of Walk-in-Interview on the 16th of August 2019. The venue for the interview is the Dean Office of the college. Visit the below notification for more details.
National Institute of Technology Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra|
|Name of the Job||Coach|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||16th August 2019|
National Institute of Technology Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Name of The Posts:
- Volleyball Coach
- Kabaddi Coach
- Cricket Coach
- Football Coach
- Gym Instructorcum-Weight Lifting Coach
Last Date to Apply: 16th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be qualified as a Graduation/Post-Graduation degree in Physical Education from the recognized sports institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Face to Face interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package of Rs. 15000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 30-50 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nitkkr.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should put the web address of the organization on google.
- Read the important instructions about the recruitment there and then go to the next step i.e. take the print out of form.
- In this step fill-up the form with the accurate and the complete details.
- Paste the clear photograph and mention signature in it.
- Join the xerox copies of the education and experience documents photocopies.
- After fill-up of all the columns, reach to the below-given address with the original documents for the interview. Office of Dean (Student Welfare)
NOTE: Candidate must take a regular reading of all the updates on the website.