National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment: National Institute of Rural Development has liberated a job vacancy for this year and works under the Ministry of Rural Development. The department tends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Coordinator, Fellow, Resource Person” to fill up the 510 various posts. The requirements as regards to the job description and various details regarding this recruitment are mentioned below.
National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Coordinator, Fellow, Resource Person|
|Number of Vacancies||510|
|Last Date to Apply||10 August 2020|
National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad
Name of The Posts:
- State Programme Coordinator – 10
- Young Fellow – 250
- Cluster Level Resource Person – 250
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 10 August 2020
- Candidates should have done Graduation/Post Graduation from any recognized institute/board/university.
- The applicants should be able to read and write both Hindi and English.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- State Programme Coordinator – Rs.55000 per month
- Young Fellow – Rs.35000 per month
- Cluster Level Resource Person – Rs.12,500 per month
Application Fees: Go through the official notification regarding the payment of application fee.
- State Programme Coordinator – Age limit of 30 – 50 years
- Young Fellow – Age limit of 25 – 30 Years
- Cluster Level Resource Person – Age should be maximum or equal to 40 years.
Official Website: http://nirdpr.org.in/
How To Apply For National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to http://nirdpr.org.in/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Upload your documents and the latest photograph and digital signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
NOTE: The recruitment is for one year which may be extended further. For more details related to this recruitment, keep visiting the official website.