National Investigation Agency Recruitment: National Investigation Agency has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The NIA invites applications from interested research scholars to fill up the 10 posts of Photographer, Crime Scene Assistant on a purely contractual basis. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment and application for this recruitment will be accepted offline. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|National Investigation Agency
|Name of the Job
|Photographer, Crime Scene Assistant
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|2 August 2020
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Explosive Expert – 04
- Biology Expert – 01
- Cyber Forensic Examiner – 01
- Crime Scene Assistant – 03
- Photographer – 01
Last Date to Apply: The offline application forms need to be submitted on or before 2 August 2020
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have hold analogous post on regular basis in Parent Cadre/Department from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on their performance in test/ Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: A whooping amount of Rs.1 lac per month will be given to the chosen candidate.
- Explosive Expert – Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Biology Expert – Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Cyber Forensic Examiner – Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Crime Scene Assistant – Rs.44900 – Rs.142400 per month
- Photographer – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 56 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
How To Apply For National Investigation Agency Recruitment Offline-
- You need to go to the official site and download the application form.
- Attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, papers published, medical fitness certificate, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Post the application form with the registered post before the last date to SP(Admin)NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: To know the date of the interview and other information for NIA recruitment, please follow the above mentioned official site.